Start with RFID / charging card at IONITY stations:
- Select charging point.
- Keep your RFID / charging card in front of the reader.
- Connect the charging plug with your car's charging port
- After successful authentification the connector will get locked and after a few seconds, charging will start automatically. At some stations you might also need to additionally press the <START> button on the charger.
- Time indication is given by vehicle, depending on vehicle type.
- After finished charging, unplug connector from your car
If your charging card or RFID card is not accepted or not working, you can start a charge via the IONITY App / Website or QR code displayed on the charger. You can find more information on how to do this under: